Kuanta knows that success is achieved by hiring and retaining exceptional personnel. Kuanta continually strives to be an employer of choice, and to create an environment where our employees – our greatest asset – can fulfill their job responsibilities while at the same time finding professional fulfillment. Our Human Resources department is committed to the following principles:
- Observing the rules of professional ethics,
- Establishing and sustaining Kuanta's reputation,
- Advancing the strategic goals and interests of our company,
- Embracing a "Participatory Management Approach,"
- Fostering in-house communication,
- Acknowledging that the quality of goods and services is a product of employee quality,
- Maintaining a workplace culture of mutual trust and respect where all employees feel valued,
- Welcoming applications from all qualified candidates as an equal opportunity employer,
- Responding to the changing needs of employees and management,
- Paying special attention to the human factor and training,
- Organizing social, cultural and educational activities to enrich and reward Kuanta’s distinguished team.