Kuanta renovated and reconstructed 9,000 square meters of underground space in the Turkish Air Force (TAF) headquarters building, converting it into TAF’s new Command & Control Center. Kuanta’s work on this high-profile project included:
- Demolition of existing structures and electro-mechanical systems,
- Asbestos removal,
- Design and construction of new floors, interiors and finishes, including suspended ceilings and anti-static raised flooring,
- Installation and commissioning of electrical, mechanical, fire protection, and plumbing systems,
- Installation of IT system rooms,
- Installation of secured access control, CCTV, and force protection systems.
Kuanta personnel self-performed all work in restricted areas. For security reasons, we may publish only limited pictures.